What is Nano PAC Technology?
The Stiebel Eltron Nature Filter uses innovative Nano Alumina PAC filter technology that traps up to 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms.
Nano Alumina fibers consists of either aluminum oxide (AL203) or aluminum hydroxide. Power AC coated thus reducing bad taste, odor, residual chlorine inside the cartridge.
It has an extremely high surface area the removes significant amounts of contaminants, thus extending the lifetime of the filter cartridge.
Electrostatic attraction absorbs (or traps) bacteria and viruses. I can remove up to 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, natural organic impurities and DNA, and all particles down to 2 micron.
Nano filtration also gives a stable flow until the end of its lifetime with minimized clog problems. Giving you a long lasting filter and a stable water supply.
Stage 1 & 2: Dual Sediment / Activated Carbon Block Filter
- Sediment filter combined with ACB removes sediment of up to 5 microns. Reduces residual chlorine and reduces bad taste and odors.
Stage 3: Nano Alumina PAC Filter
- Powder activated carbon coated to reduce bad taste and odor, residual chlorine right inside the cartridge
- Extremely high surface area removes significant amounts of contaminants and extends the lifetime of the filter cartridge
- Electrostatic attraction absorbs (or traps) bacteria, viruses at sub micron and nano scale. It can remove up to 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, natural organic impurities and DNA
Stage 4: Silver Impregnated Activated Carbon Block with heavy metal removal agents
- Heavy metal removal agents in the ACB to remove heavy metals in the water
- Silver ions (Ag+) added to the carbon moving through the filter to prevent the growth of bacteria inside the filter media
- Removes all residual chlorine, Volatile Organic Components (VOCs), Trihalomethanes (TTHMs), herbicides & pesticides, unpleasant taste and odor.
What’s in the box
1 x Stiebel Eltron Nature Replacement Cartridge
There are no reviews yet.