Stiebel Eltron IP-35EC & IP-45EC Specification:
The Stiebel Eltron IP series exudes modern design and functionality to complement your discerning taste for perfection.
Available in 3500 watts and 4500 watts, the unit is turned on via a Reed Switch. Stiebel Eltron water heaters only need a minimum of 1.2 Liters per Minute (LPM) to activate, we really designed our heaters to be Low Pressure Compatible!
The Stepless Thermostat Control Knob lets you dial in your preferred temperature setting every time.
Like all Stiebel Eltron products, safety is top of mind with the IP Series, featuring 3-point protection for your peace of mind.
1. Earth Leakage Sensing Device (ELSD) or Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) – senses if there is a fluctuation or surge in your power supply and shuts off the whole system completely.
2. Automatic / Manual Reset Thermostat – the human skin can only tolerate up to 55°C, in rare instances that the water would rise above 55°C, the Thermostat will automatically reset and heating would stop until it goes back down below 55°C. This can also be reset manually by the user.
3. Fire-Retardant PC Board – the electronics in the heater are protected with IP24 / IP25 splash proof rating, in rare cases that sparks may occur that may lead to combustion within the heater, the PC Board is designed not to ignite and burn, eliminating the chance of fire.
Lastly, walk away confident that you are backed with a 5-year Warranty on the Heating Element and 1-year on Parts and Labor.
- Low pressure compatible at 1.2 LPM
- Stepless Control Knob
- Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB) equipped
- Automatic / Manual Reset Thermostat
- Fire Retardant PC Board
- Available in 3.5kW and 4.5kW
5 years on heating elements
1 year parts and services
What’s in the box
One (1) unit Stiebel Eltron IP-35EC/IP-45EC
One (1) unit Stainless Steel Flexible hose 1/2″ x 1/2″ x 30cm
One (1) unit Straight Elbow 1/2″
One (1) unit Straight Elbow 1/2″ x 2″
One (1) piece Royal Cord 1 meter
One (1) Shower Set with Rail and Accessories